Give Now

How To Donate:
     You may make your contribution on-line at this website, or you may call Clara Hickman, Director of Finance, at 651-7803, and she
will be happy to assist you or answer any questions you might have.

     You may make a contribution in honor of someone you love or in memory of a loved one who has passed away. Honorarium or memorial
acknowledgements will be sent to the family member(s) of your request.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE
CONTRIBUTION OF ANY AMOUNT! WE WILL BE GRATEFUL TO RECEIVE YOUR CONTRIBUTION AT ANY TIME.
YOU CAN AND DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

To donate online just fill out the forms and follow the instructions below.

My Personal Investment

Please fill out the form below completely and click "Submit"

Personal Information
 Yes, I"m a NEW Contributor to United Way
First Name
Last Name
Employer
Work Phone Number
Home Phone Number
Email
Home Address
Address 2
City
State
Zip code


My United Way Pledge
Please select an option
Leadership Partner ($500 or more)
To encourage other donors, you have my permission to use my name in the Leadership Brochure: Yes No
Fair Share Partner (1 hour pay per month)
Distinguished Partner (1.5 hours pay per month)
Elite Partner (1% of Salary) please specify
Other - please specify


Payment Method
Total Pledge $
Please select a billing option:
Billing Information Same as above
Billing Address
Billing Address 2
City
State
Zip code
Additional Information
 Credit Card Information
Note: Only Visa and Mastercard accepted
Credit Card Number
Expiry Date  /   


Options & Descriptions
Please select an option
Community Impact
Dollars are allocated where they are most needed in Wilkes County. Our Fund Distribution & Community Needs Process include more than 60 volunteers, visiting agencies and researching programs requesting funding to make decisions that best meet the community's needs.
Impact Areas
Your gift will be distributed in Wilkes County to fund Impact Areas listed below:

Check all that apply
Crisis Intervention
Educational Advancement
Health Improvement
Specific Care
Your gift will be given to the United Way agency of your choice or to another community United Way.
Note: You may designate up to 75% of your gift to a specific agency. The remaining 25% is distributed to Community Impact.
 
Partner Agency Amount $
Partner Agency Amount $
United Way of Amount $


Miscellaneous Information
Please check any options you are interested in
I'd like to receive information about volunteer opportunities with
I'd like to provide for future care in Wilkes County and would like to receive information on how to include United Way in my will.
I have been helped by a United Way funded program and would like to share my success story with others in the community. (You will be contacted by United Way)




Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. This license is not an endorsement by the State.


 

Web Design by Double Edge Technologies, Inc.